Logan Resources Ltd. (LGR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Logan Resources Ltd. (LGR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Logan Resources Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Logan Resources Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Logan Resources Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Logan Resources Ltd. (Logan) is a mineral exploration company. It carries out the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties in Canada. It has a diversified portfolio of base metal, precious metal and uranium projects. The product portfolio includes gold, copper, cobalt, iron and uranium. The company has its exploration projects in Yukon, British Columbia and Saskatchewan in Canada. Logan has 100% interest in the Redford, Shell Creek and Heidi properties. It also has a 20% interest in the Carswell property in Saskatchewan. As of March 2015, the company does not have any plans to advance the exploration on the Redford, Shell Creek and Heidi properties. Logan is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Logan Resources Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Logan Resources Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Logan Resources Ltd. - Business Description
- 1.3 Logan Resources Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Logan Resources Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 3 Logan Resources Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Logan Resources Ltd. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Logan Resources Ltd. - Strengths
- 3.3 Logan Resources Ltd. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Logan Resources Ltd. - Opportunities
- 3.5 Logan Resources Ltd. - Threats
- 4 Logan Resources Ltd. - Company Statement
- 5 Logan Resources Ltd. - History
- 6 Logan Resources Ltd. - Key Employees
- 7 Logan Resources Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Logan Resources Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Logan Resources Ltd. - History
- Table 3: Logan Resources Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Logan Resources Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies