The Lion Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "The Lion Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Lion Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Lion Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Lion Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Lion Group (Lion Group), through its subsidiaries, is involved in the property development, steel, mining, agriculture, computer, plantation and retail businesses. The company manufactures iron, steel, and flat and long rolled steel products. In addition, it operates 125 department stores in Malaysia, Myanmar, China, Vietnam and Indonesia. The company also trades building materials, petroleum-based products and automotive components. Furthermore, the company develops various industrial, commercial and residential projects; and invests, develops and manages various types of properties. It cultivates oil palm and rubber plantations, spread across 33,700 hectares in Malaysia, Indonesia and Cambodia. The company also manufactures electronics and computer peripherals. The company has operations in Malaysia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Myanmar, the US and Mexico. Lion Group is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1 The Lion Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 The Lion Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 The Lion Group - Business Description
- 1.3 The Lion Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 The Lion Group - Recent Developments
- 3 The Lion Group - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 The Lion Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 The Lion Group - Strengths
- 3.3 The Lion Group - Weaknesses
- 3.4 The Lion Group - Opportunities
- 3.5 The Lion Group - Threats
- 4 The Lion Group - Company Statement
- 5 The Lion Group - History
- 6 The Lion Group - Key Employees
- 7 The Lion Group - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 The Lion Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 The Lion Group - Head Office
- 8.2 The Lion Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: The Lion Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: The Lion Group - History
- Table 3: The Lion Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: The Lion Group - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: The Lion Group - Subsidiaries