Legal & General Group Plc (LGEN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Legal & General Group Plc (LGEN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Legal & General Group Plc"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Legal & General Group Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Legal & General Group Plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Legal & General Group Plc (Legal & General) is a provider of insurance, savings and investment products. The company, along with its subsidiaries, offers individual and group protection, pensions, annuities, mortgages and general insurance products. Its Product portfolio includes life assurance, mortgage life insurance, critical illness cover, home insurance, building insurance, property insurance, contents insurance, car insurance, landlord insurance, lifestyle cover insurance, pet insurance, money insurance, travel insurance, retirement products, pension products and investment and saving products. The services offered by Legal & General are claims management services, mortgage advisory services and risk management solutions. Through these products and services, the company serves individuals, families and business customers. It has a presence in the UK, the US, France, Bermuda, Hong Kong, the Netherlands, India, and Egypt. Legal & General is headquartered in London, England, the UK.