Lecico Egypt (LCSW) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Lecico Egypt (LCSW) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lecico Egypt"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Lecico Egypt" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Lecico Egypt"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Lecico Egypt (Lecico) is a sanitary ware products manufacturing company. The company's products include sanitary ware, ceramic tiles, brassware, ceramic table tops, bathroom sets, floor tiles, wall tiles, consoles, and washbasins. Its other products comprise urinals, kitchen sinks, shower trays, taps, custom tiles, corner suites, Islamic tiles, and bathroom ceramics and accessories. Lecico also provides services such as manufacturing, distribution, and installation services. The company owns and operates two manufacturing factories in Lebanon and France. It exports its products to the UK, France, and Ireland. The company operates in Alexandria and Cairo, Egypt. Lecico is headquartered in Alexandria, Egypt.
- 1 Lecico Egypt - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Lecico Egypt - Company Overview
- 1.2 Lecico Egypt - Major Products and Services
- 2 Lecico Egypt - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Lecico Egypt - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Lecico Egypt - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Lecico Egypt - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Lecico Egypt - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Lecico Egypt - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Lecico Egypt - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Lecico Egypt - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Lecico Egypt - Valuation
- 2.3 Lecico Egypt - Key Competitors
- 3 Lecico Egypt - Recent Developments
- 4 Lecico Egypt - Key Events
- 5 Lecico Egypt - Key Employees
- 6 Lecico Egypt - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Lecico Egypt - Head Office
- 6.2 Lecico Egypt - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Lecico Egypt - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Lecico Egypt - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Lecico Egypt - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Lecico Egypt - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Lecico Egypt - Key Events
- Table 6: Lecico Egypt - Key Employees
- Table 7: Lecico Egypt - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Lecico Egypt - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Lecico Egypt - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Lecico Egypt - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Lecico Egypt - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Lecico Egypt - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Lecico Egypt - Solvency
- Figure 6: Lecico Egypt - Valuation