Korea Engineering Consultant Corp. - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Korea Engineering Consultant Corp. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Korea Engineering Consultant Corp."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Korea Engineering Consultant Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Korea Engineering Consultant Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Korea Engineering Consultant Corp. (KECC) is a provider of engineering and construction services. Its services include planning and designing, consulting, survey site investigation, construction supervision, geo-technical engineering, construction management, feasibility study and traffic planning and management among others. The company offers its services for roads, highways, railroads, bridges, structures, traffic, airports, ports, harbors, water supply, sewage, power supply and communications, industrial plants, environment, urban planning, landscape and water projects. KECC's key projects include Incheon International Airport, Gang-gu Harbor, Singyeongju Double-Track Railway, Sandaldo Bridge Construction, Jeonju city comprehensive recycling town project and Taekwondo Park Development project, among others. The company has its operations in Ghana, Kuwait, Kazakhstan, Nepal, Myanmar, Congo, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Laos, Thiland, Vietnam and Indonesia. KECC is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.