Kona I Co., Ltd. - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Kona I Co., Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kona I Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kona I Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Kona I Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kona I Co., Ltd. (Kona) is a smartcard products and solutions provider. The company's products include SIM cards, universal subscriber identity module (USIM) cards, NFC, NFC USIM, embedded SE, integrated circuit (IC) chip cards, Micro SD, payment, prepaid, debit, credit, transit, and access control ID cards. It also offers mobile wallet cards and chips, memory cards, TSM cards, visa and mastercards, and independent EMV certified cards and chips. Kona offers services such as smartcard total solutions, real time process management, card packing and delivery, mobile payment services, payment platform solutions, value added services, and access control services. The company also provides digital signature, wallet management, fingerprint management, and card issuing, designing, and printing services, among others. It has operations in South Korea, India, and China. Kona is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.