Komercijalna banka a.d. Beograd (KMBN) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Komercijalna banka a.d. Beograd (KMBN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Komercijalna banka a.d. Beograd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Komercijalna banka a.d. Beograd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Komercijalna banka a.d. Beograd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Komercijalna banka a.d. Beograd (Komercijalna banka) is a bank which offers retail banking, corporate, micro business, and agricultural banking products and services. The company's retail banking products include current accounts, savings, dinar savings, foreign currency savings, rental savings, and cricket savings accounts, retail and refinancing loans, and debit and credit cards. Its corporate banking products provides deposit accounts, corporate accounts; short term loans, working capital, framework revolving, investment, export, credit lines, and agricultural loans, and corporate debit and credit cards. Komercijalna banka's micro business banking products include payment cards, POS terminals, securities, foreign currency, and investment funds. The company's agricultural banking products comprise current asset loans, short term, credit line, investment, overdrafts, payment card loans and mortgages. It offers services such as online banking, electronic banking, SMS banking, payment transaction services, money transfers, and investment banking services, among others. Komercijalna banka is headquartered in Beograd, Serbia.