Komatsu Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Komatsu Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Komatsu Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Komatsu Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Komatsu Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Komatsu Ltd. (Komatsu) manufactures and supplies construction equipment globally. The company develops and sells construction and mining equipment, forest machines, utilities and industrial machinery. Its product portfolio includes excavating equipment, grading and roadbed preparation equipment, loading equipment, recycling equipment, forestry equipment, hauling equipment, industrial vehicles, tunneling machines, engines and components, casting products, logistics other equipment. The company also provides industrial machinery such as sheet metal machines, excimer lasers, metal forging and stamping presses, temperature control equipment, defense systems and machine tools. The company owns manufacturing plants in Japan, Russia, India, Indonesia, the US, the UK, Sweden, Brazil, Thailand, Italy, Germany and China. Komatsu has its headquarters in Tokyo, Japan.
- 1 Komatsu Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Komatsu Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Komatsu Ltd. - Business Description
- 1.3 Komatsu Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Komatsu Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Komatsu Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Komatsu Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Komatsu Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Komatsu Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Komatsu Ltd. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Komatsu Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Komatsu Ltd. - Valuation
- 2.3 Komatsu Ltd. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Komatsu Ltd. - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Komatsu Ltd. - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Komatsu Ltd. - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Komatsu Ltd. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Komatsu Ltd. - Liquidity
- 3 Komatsu Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Komatsu Ltd. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Komatsu Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 5 Komatsu Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Komatsu Ltd. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Komatsu Ltd. - Strengths
- 5.3 Komatsu Ltd. - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Komatsu Ltd. - Opportunities
- 5.5 Komatsu Ltd. - Threats
- 6 Komatsu Ltd. - Company Statement
- 7 Komatsu Ltd. - History
- 8 Komatsu Ltd. - Key Employees
- 9 Komatsu Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Komatsu Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Komatsu Ltd. - Head Office
- 10.2 Komatsu Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Komatsu Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Komatsu Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Komatsu Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Komatsu Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Komatsu Ltd. - History
- Table 6: Komatsu Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Komatsu Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Komatsu Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Komatsu Ltd. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Komatsu Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Komatsu Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Komatsu Ltd. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Komatsu Ltd. - Solvency
- Figure 5: Komatsu Ltd. - Valuation
- Figure 6: Komatsu Ltd. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Komatsu Ltd. - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Komatsu Ltd. - Valuation
- Figure 9: Komatsu Ltd. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Komatsu Ltd. - Liquidity