Knusford Berhad (KNUSFOR) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Knusford Berhad (KNUSFOR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Knusford Berhad"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Knusford Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Knusford Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Knusford Berhad (Knusford) is an investment holding company. The company carries out business activities such as sales and rental of plant and machinery, earth and marine sand, trading of building materials, and property development. It sells and rents diesel engine-driven welder, air compressor with skid, tower light, rectifier, generator sets, welding set with trailer, water pump set, forklift, bar bender and cutters, and concrete mixer. Knusford trades building materials including reinforced steel, structural and ferrous steel, cement, precast concrete products, quarry products, and timber and plywood. The company develops residential and commercial properties. It also provides civil works, transportation, and reconditioning services. The company caters to construction, oil and gas, agriculture, marine, and industrial sectors. Knusford is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1 Knusford Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Knusford Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 Knusford Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 Knusford Berhad - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Knusford Berhad - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Knusford Berhad - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Knusford Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Knusford Berhad - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Knusford Berhad - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Knusford Berhad - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Knusford Berhad - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Knusford Berhad - Valuation
- 2.3 Knusford Berhad - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Knusford Berhad - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Knusford Berhad - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Knusford Berhad - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Knusford Berhad - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Knusford Berhad - Liquidity
- 3 Knusford Berhad - Recent Developments
- 4 Knusford Berhad - Key Events
- 5 Knusford Berhad - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Knusford Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Knusford Berhad - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Knusford Berhad - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Knusford Berhad - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Knusford Berhad - Key Events
- Table 6: Knusford Berhad - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Knusford Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Knusford Berhad - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Knusford Berhad - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Knusford Berhad - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Knusford Berhad - Solvency
- Figure 6: Knusford Berhad - Valuation
- Figure 7: Knusford Berhad - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Knusford Berhad - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Knusford Berhad - Valuation
- Figure 10: Knusford Berhad - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: Knusford Berhad - Liquidity