Kia Lim Berhad (KIAL) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Kia Lim Berhad (KIAL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kia Lim Berhad"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kia Lim Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Kia Lim Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kia Lim Berhad (KIA LIM) is a building materials manufacturer. The company manufactures clay bricks, econblocks, pavers, brick tiles, roof tiles, paving bricks, and H-shape pavers. Its clay bricks include facing bricks, double common bricks, common bricks, solid common bricks, block bricks, M211 bricks, and brick tiles. KIA LIM's pavers are available in various series such as premier series, heritage series, and tumbled pavers; and in colors comprising red, grey, cream, and brown. The company's projects portfolio includes The Malaysian Government Administrative Centre, Kluang Project, and Ayer Keroh Project. It carries out its businesses through its subsidiaries across Malaysia. KIA LIM is headquartered in Batu Pahat, Malaysia.
- 1 Kia Lim Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Kia Lim Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 Kia Lim Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 Kia Lim Berhad - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Kia Lim Berhad - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Kia Lim Berhad - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Kia Lim Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Kia Lim Berhad - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Kia Lim Berhad - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Kia Lim Berhad - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Kia Lim Berhad - Valuation
- 2.3 Kia Lim Berhad - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Kia Lim Berhad - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Kia Lim Berhad - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Kia Lim Berhad - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Kia Lim Berhad - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Kia Lim Berhad - Liquidity
- 3 Kia Lim Berhad - Key Events
- 4 Kia Lim Berhad - Key Employees
- 5 Kia Lim Berhad - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Kia Lim Berhad - Head Office
- 5.2 Kia Lim Berhad - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Kia Lim Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Kia Lim Berhad - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Kia Lim Berhad - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Kia Lim Berhad - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Kia Lim Berhad - Key Events
- Table 6: Kia Lim Berhad - Key Employees
- Table 7: Kia Lim Berhad - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Kia Lim Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Kia Lim Berhad - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Kia Lim Berhad - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Kia Lim Berhad - Solvency
- Figure 5: Kia Lim Berhad - Valuation
- Figure 6: Kia Lim Berhad - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Kia Lim Berhad - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Kia Lim Berhad - Valuation
- Figure 9: Kia Lim Berhad - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Kia Lim Berhad - Liquidity