KazInvestBank AO (KIBN) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "KazInvestBank AO (KIBN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "KazInvestBank AO"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "KazInvestBank AO" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "KazInvestBank AO"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
KazInvestBank AO (KazInvestBank) is a bank which offers corporate banking and private banking products and services. The company's corporate banking products include corporate deposit accounts, corporate, current, and foreign currency accounts, payment cards, and debit and credit cards. Its private banking products comprise private deposit accounts, current, savings, individual, teenage, and private foreign currency accounts. KazInvestBank's loan products include personal loans, corporate, consumer, business, refinancing, and small and medium businesses loans and mortgages. The company offers services such as cash settlement services, documentary, fraud prevention, banking operations, guarantees, financing, deposits acceptance and placement, money transfers, cash management, cashless currency purchasing, and online and mobile banking services, among others. It has operations in Almaty, Aktobe, Pavlodar, Karaganda, Atyrau, and Astana, Kazakhstan. KazInvestBank is headquartered in Almaty, Kazakhstan.