KISCO Corp. (104700) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "KISCO Corp. (104700) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "KISCO Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "KISCO Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "KISCO Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
KISCO Corp. (Kisco) is a steel products manufacturing and distributing company. The company's products include reinforcing steel bars, forging steel, gas steel, billet steel, steel ingot, round steel, deformed steel, special steel, alloys, and steel cross sections. It also provides deformed steel bars, steel ribs, steel nodes, steel round cross sections, and tensile steel products. Kisco also provides offers oxygen, liquid nitrogen, and argon products. The company offers its products to building construction, civil engineering sites, bridges, and nuclear power plants, among others. Kisco is headquartered in Changwon Si, South Korea.
- 1 KISCO Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 KISCO Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 KISCO Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 KISCO Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 KISCO Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 KISCO Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 KISCO Corp. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 KISCO Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 KISCO Corp. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 KISCO Corp. - Solvency
- 2.2.5 KISCO Corp. - Valuation
- 2.3 KISCO Corp. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 KISCO Corp. - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 KISCO Corp. - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 KISCO Corp. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 KISCO Corp. - Liquidity
- 3 KISCO Corp. - Key Events
- 4 KISCO Corp. - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: KISCO Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: KISCO Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: KISCO Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: KISCO Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: KISCO Corp. - Key Events
- Table 6: KISCO Corp. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: KISCO Corp. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: KISCO Corp. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: KISCO Corp. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: KISCO Corp. - Solvency
- Figure 5: KISCO Corp. - Valuation
- Figure 6: KISCO Corp. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: KISCO Corp. - Efficiency
- Figure 8: KISCO Corp. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 9: KISCO Corp. - Liquidity