KFC, Ltd. (3420) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "KFC, Ltd. (3420) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "KFC, Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "KFC, Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "KFC, Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
KFC, Ltd. (KFC) is a manufacturer and supplier of construction materials. The company offers products such as metal based anchor, adhesive anchor system, safety anchor, safety bolt, nut, bolt, and stop water-based products. It also provides coupling, lock bolt-steel, lock bolt, injection machine, waterproof sheet material, and consolidated bedrock grout, among others. KFC offers design, renovation and construction services. The company has operations in Minato-ku, Higashi-ku, Izumi Chuo-ku, Tsuzuki-ku, Shizuoka City, Kiyosu City, Hiroshima Danbara, Hakata-ku, and Kita-ku, Japan. KFC is headquartered in Minato-ku, Japan.
- 1 KFC, Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 KFC, Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 KFC, Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 KFC, Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 KFC, Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 KFC, Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 KFC, Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 KFC, Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 KFC, Ltd. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 KFC, Ltd. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 KFC, Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.2.6 KFC, Ltd. - Valuation
- 2.3 KFC, Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 3 KFC, Ltd. - Key Events
- 4 KFC, Ltd. - Key Employees
- 5 KFC, Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 KFC, Ltd. - Head Office
- 5.2 KFC, Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: KFC, Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: KFC, Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: KFC, Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: KFC, Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: KFC, Ltd. - Key Events
- Table 6: KFC, Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 7: KFC, Ltd. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: KFC, Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: KFC, Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: KFC, Ltd. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: KFC, Ltd. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: KFC, Ltd. - Solvency
- Figure 6: KFC, Ltd. - Valuation