KB Home (KBH) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "KB Home (KBH) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "KB Home"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "KB Home" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "KB Home"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
KB Home is a home building company in the US. The company builds and sells various types of homes including attached and detached single-family homes, townhomes, and condominiums. KB Home's target customer groups include first-time, first move-up, and adult buyers. The company, through joint venture agreement with CWB Venture Management Corporation, operates KB Home Mortgage, LLC, which offers mortgage banking services to its homebuyers. Additionally, KB Home through its operating subsidiary, KB Home Mortgage Company, provides title and insurance services to its homebuyers. Under various purchase contracts, the company sells homes in major markets. The company's major markets include Fresno, Los Angeles, Oakland, Orange County, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Stockton, Ventura, Phoenix, Tucson, Las Vegas, Reno, Denver, Austin, Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Daytona Beach, Fort Myers, Jacksonville, Lakeland, Orlando, Sarasota, Tampa, Washington, D.C., Charlotte, and Raleigh. KB Home is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the US.