Jungheinrich AG (41793) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Jungheinrich AG (41793) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Jungheinrich AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Jungheinrich AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Jungheinrich AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Jungheinrich AG (Jungheinrich) is a holding company. The company undertakes the manufacturing and supply of industrial trucks, warehousing and materials handling equipments for the engineering and construction sectors. The major products offered by the company includes electric low lift trucks, counterbalanced fork lift trucks, reach trucks, order pickers, tow tractors, high rack stackers, shuttle and pallet carrier, rack operating equipment, automatic high-rack stackers, driverless transport systems and materials handling system. It also provides internal logistics services and warehousing technology solutions. Through financial services, the company conducts the pan-European usage transfer and sales financing of material handling equipment and warehousing technology products. The company also operates 17 sales and distribution centers in Germany and 25 proprietary sales companies in other European countries. Jungheinrich is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
- 1 Jungheinrich AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Jungheinrich AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 Jungheinrich AG - Business Description
- 1.3 Jungheinrich AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 Jungheinrich AG - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Jungheinrich AG - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Jungheinrich AG - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Jungheinrich AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Jungheinrich AG - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Jungheinrich AG - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Jungheinrich AG - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Jungheinrich AG - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Jungheinrich AG - Valuation
- 2.3 Jungheinrich AG - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Jungheinrich AG - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Jungheinrich AG - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Jungheinrich AG - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Jungheinrich AG - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Jungheinrich AG - Liquidity
- 3 Jungheinrich AG - Recent Developments
- 4 Jungheinrich AG - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Jungheinrich AG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Jungheinrich AG - Strengths
- 4.3 Jungheinrich AG - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Jungheinrich AG - Opportunities
- 4.5 Jungheinrich AG - Threats
- 5 Jungheinrich AG - Company Statement
- 6 Jungheinrich AG - History
- 7 Jungheinrich AG - Key Employees
- 8 Jungheinrich AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Jungheinrich AG - Head Office
- 8.2 Jungheinrich AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Ratio Definitions
- 9.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Jungheinrich AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Jungheinrich AG - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Jungheinrich AG - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Jungheinrich AG - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Jungheinrich AG - History
- Table 6: Jungheinrich AG - Key Employees
- Table 7: Jungheinrich AG - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Jungheinrich AG - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Jungheinrich AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Jungheinrich AG - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Jungheinrich AG - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Jungheinrich AG - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Jungheinrich AG - Solvency
- Figure 6: Jungheinrich AG - Valuation
- Figure 7: Jungheinrich AG - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Jungheinrich AG - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Jungheinrich AG - Valuation
- Figure 10: Jungheinrich AG - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: Jungheinrich AG - Liquidity