Jordan Ahli Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Jordan Ahli Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Jordan Ahli Bank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Jordan Ahli Bank" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Jordan Ahli Bank"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Jordan Ahli Bank (JAB) is a provider of banking services. The bank offers range of banking products and services to individuals and corporate customers. Its product portfolio includes savings accounts, current accounts, fixed deposits, debit cards, credit cards, charge cards, personal loans, car loans, housing loans, commercial loans, syndicated loans and letters of credit,. JAB offers services for a wide range of financial requirements in the areas including cash management, private banking, portfolio management, trustee, brokerage, financial leasing, and correspondent banking. The bank also offers internet banking, mobile banking and money transfer services. It sells insurance products through bancassurance channel. JAB distributes these products and services through a network of branches and ATMs. The bank has a presence in Jordan, Palestine, Cyprus and Lebanon. JAB is headquartered in Amman, Jordan.
- 1 Jordan Ahli Bank - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Jordan Ahli Bank - Company Overview
- 1.2 Jordan Ahli Bank - Business Description
- 1.3 Jordan Ahli Bank - Major Products and Services
- 2 Jordan Ahli Bank - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Jordan Ahli Bank - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Jordan Ahli Bank - Key Competitors
- 3 Jordan Ahli Bank - Recent Developments
- 4 Jordan Ahli Bank - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Jordan Ahli Bank - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Jordan Ahli Bank - Strengths
- 4.3 Jordan Ahli Bank - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Jordan Ahli Bank - Opportunities
- 4.5 Jordan Ahli Bank - Threats
- 5 Jordan Ahli Bank - Company Statement
- 6 Jordan Ahli Bank - History
- 7 Jordan Ahli Bank - Key Employees
- 8 Jordan Ahli Bank - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Jordan Ahli Bank - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Jordan Ahli Bank - Head Office
- 9.2 Jordan Ahli Bank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Jordan Ahli Bank - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Jordan Ahli Bank - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 3: Jordan Ahli Bank - History
- Table 4: Jordan Ahli Bank - Key Employees
- Table 5: Jordan Ahli Bank - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 6: Jordan Ahli Bank - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Jordan Ahli Bank - Locations