John Holland Pty Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "John Holland Pty Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "John Holland Pty Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "John Holland Pty Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "John Holland Pty Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
John Holland Pty Ltd (John Holland) is a contracting, engineering, and service provider. The company offers a wide range of engineering, civil and buildings, electrical and instrumentation, energy, marine, mechanical and process, rail construction, tunneling, water and wastewater. It caters to construction and engineering requirements of airports; arts, sports and leisure, commercial and mixed use, dams and storage; education and research; health and aged care; intermodal transport; jetties and wharves; non-process infrastructure; power and energy; resources and industrial; and roads, bridges and structures. John Holland operates as a subsidiary of China Communications and Construction Company International Holding Limited (CCCCI). The company has a presence in Australia, New Zealand, and South East Asia. John Holland has its headquarters in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1 John Holland Pty Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 John Holland Pty Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 John Holland Pty Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 John Holland Pty Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 John Holland Pty Ltd - Recent Developments
- 3 John Holland Pty Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 John Holland Pty Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 John Holland Pty Ltd - Strengths
- 3.3 John Holland Pty Ltd - Weaknesses
- 3.4 John Holland Pty Ltd - Opportunities
- 3.5 John Holland Pty Ltd - Threats
- 4 John Holland Pty Ltd - Company Statement
- 5 John Holland Pty Ltd - History
- 6 John Holland Pty Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 John Holland Pty Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 John Holland Pty Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 John Holland Pty Ltd - Head Office
- 8.2 John Holland Pty Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: John Holland Pty Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: John Holland Pty Ltd - History
- Table 3: John Holland Pty Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 4: John Holland Pty Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: John Holland Pty Ltd - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: John Holland Pty Ltd - Locations