Jelf Group plc (JLF) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Jelf Group plc (JLF) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Jelf Group plc"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Jelf Group plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Jelf Group plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Jelf Group plc (Jelf) is a provider of consultancy services. The company offer advisory services on insurance, healthcare, employee benefits and financial planning to individuals and businesses. Jelf also offers insurance broking services such as reviewing existing insurance arrangements, risk assessment services, designing insurance programs, and claims management services. Furthermore, the company provides health-related employee benefits, which include private medical insurance and other non-insurance services; and specialist advice to larger companies on healthcare related issues comprising occupational health, absence management and international health insurance cover. It also offers portfolio management, investment planning, and retirement planning advice; and business assurance services. The company has operations in Bath, Bristol, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Worcestershire, Gillingham, Herefordshire, Kent and Devon. Jelf is headquartered in Bristol, the UK.
3 Jelf Group plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships3.1 Jelf Group plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy4 Jelf Group plc - Recent Developments5 Jelf Group plc - Key Events6 Jelf Group plc - Key Employees7 Jelf Group plc - Locations and Subsidiaries7.1 Jelf Group plc - Head Office7.2 Jelf Group plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries8 Appendix8.1 Methodology8.2 Ratio Definitions8.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Jelf Group plc - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Jelf Group plc - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Jelf Group plc - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Jelf Group plc - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Jelf Group plc - Key EventsTable 6: Jelf Group plc - Key EmployeesTable 7: Jelf Group plc - SubsidiariesTable 8: Jelf Group plc - LocationsList of FiguresFigure 1: Jelf Group plc - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Jelf Group plc - Financial PositionFigure 3: Jelf Group plc - SolvencyFigure 4: Jelf Group plc - Valuation
- 1 Jelf Group plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Jelf Group plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Jelf Group plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Jelf Group plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Jelf Group plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Jelf Group plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Jelf Group plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Jelf Group plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Jelf Group plc - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Jelf Group plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Jelf Group plc - Key Competitors