Jan De Nul Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Jan De Nul Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Jan De Nul Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Jan De Nul Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Jan De Nul Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Jan De Nul Group (Jan De Nul) provides dredging and civil engineering and environmental services. The company offers dredging and land reclamation services such as capital dredging; harbor expansion works; maintenance dredging; land reclamation, beach regeneration; rock revetment works; port infrastructure work; heavy lift and salvage work. The company also provides hydraulic engineering, transport infrastructure, water treatment and pipeline infrastructure and building construction services. Jan De Nul provides environmental services such as sediment treatment and environmental dredging, soil and groundwater rehabilitation, processing of specific wastes and brown filed development services. The company also provides offshore services for oil and gas pipeline projects, marine related projects, civil engineering and large scale environmental remediation projects. It also owns 75 main and 155 auxiliary equipment and 155 heavy duty machines. The company has presence across the Asia, Europe, the South America, Oceania and Africa. Jan De Nul operates as a trade name of Sofidra SA, and is headquartered in Capellen, Luxembourg.
- 1 Jan De Nul Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Jan De Nul Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Jan De Nul Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Jan De Nul Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Jan De Nul Group - Recent Developments
- 3 Jan De Nul Group - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Jan De Nul Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Jan De Nul Group - Strengths
- 3.3 Jan De Nul Group - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Jan De Nul Group - Opportunities
- 3.5 Jan De Nul Group - Threats
- 4 Jan De Nul Group - Company Statement
- 5 Jan De Nul Group - History
- 6 Jan De Nul Group - Key Employees
- 7 Jan De Nul Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Jan De Nul Group - Head Office
- 7.2 Jan De Nul Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Jan De Nul Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Jan De Nul Group - History
- Table 3: Jan De Nul Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Jan De Nul Group - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Jan De Nul Group - Locations