JSC Nurbank (NRBN) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "JSC Nurbank (NRBN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "JSC Nurbank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "JSC Nurbank" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "JSC Nurbank"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
JSC Nurbank (Nurbank) is a retail and corporate banking service provider. The company offers services such as pension payments, transfers of pension accumulations from other APF, daily charged investment income on individual pension account; and transferring of accumulations in other pension fund. It provides banking services to corporate clients, SMEs, and individuals. Nurbank operates through its 16 branches and 75 outlets and additional branch premises in all major regions of Kazakhstan. The company's subsidiaries include Accumulative Pension Fund "Atameken" JSC; and SB JSC Nurbank Nurpolis JSC; among others. Nurbank is headquartered in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
3 JSC Nurbank - Key Events4 JSC Nurbank - Key Employees5 JSC Nurbank - Locations and Subsidiaries5.1 JSC Nurbank - Head Office5.2 JSC Nurbank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries6 Appendix6.1 Methodology6.2 Ratio Definitions6.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: JSC Nurbank - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: JSC Nurbank - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: JSC Nurbank - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: JSC Nurbank - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: JSC Nurbank - Key EventsTable 6: JSC Nurbank - Key EmployeesTable 7: JSC Nurbank - SubsidiariesList of FiguresFigure 1: JSC Nurbank - Valuation
- 1 JSC Nurbank - Business Analysis
- 1.1 JSC Nurbank - Company Overview
- 1.2 JSC Nurbank - Major Products and Services
- 2 JSC Nurbank - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 JSC Nurbank - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 JSC Nurbank - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 JSC Nurbank - Valuation
- 2.3 JSC Nurbank - Key Competitors