JGC Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "JGC Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "JGC Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "JGC Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "JGC Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
JGC Corporation (JGC) is one of the largest engineering contracting companies in the world. The company offers a range services such as engineering, procurement and construction (EPC), project management, operation and maintenance, and procurement and commissioning. The company caters its services to various projects such as oil and gas, energy and power, petroleum and natural gas, pharmaceutical and R&D facilities, medical and welfare facilities and non-ferrous metal projects. The company also makes investments in various business areas such as oil related projects, alternative fuels and power generation. It also manufactures and markets catalyst agents, electronic materials and ceramic products, metal composite materials and next generation energy related products. The company, along with its subsidiaries, operates in South Korea, Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Singapore, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, India, Italy, the UK, Algeria, the US and Indonesia. JGC has its headquarters in Tokyo, Japan.
- 1 JGC Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 JGC Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 JGC Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 JGC Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 JGC Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 JGC Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 JGC Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 JGC Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 JGC Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 JGC Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 JGC Corporation - Solvency
- 2.2.5 JGC Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 JGC Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 JGC Corporation - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 JGC Corporation - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 JGC Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3.4 JGC Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 JGC Corporation - Liquidity
- 3 JGC Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 JGC Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 JGC Corporation - Recent Developments
- 5 JGC Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 JGC Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 JGC Corporation - Strengths
- 5.3 JGC Corporation - Weaknesses
- 5.4 JGC Corporation - Opportunities
- 5.5 JGC Corporation - Threats
- 6 JGC Corporation - Company Statement
- 7 JGC Corporation - History
- 8 JGC Corporation - Key Employees
- 9 JGC Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 JGC Corporation - Head Office
- 9.2 JGC Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: JGC Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: JGC Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: JGC Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: JGC Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: JGC Corporation - History
- Table 6: JGC Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: JGC Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: JGC Corporation - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: JGC Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: JGC Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: JGC Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: JGC Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 5: JGC Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 6: JGC Corporation - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: JGC Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 8: JGC Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 9: JGC Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: JGC Corporation - Liquidity