Investitionsbank Berlin : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Investitionsbank Berlin : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Investitionsbank Berlin"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Investitionsbank Berlin" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Investitionsbank Berlin"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Investitionsbank Berlin (IB Bank) is a business development bank. The bank provides a wide range of subsidy programs to small and medium-sized enterprises in Berlin. The bank supports enterprises during the establishment, growth, and consolidation phases and offers financing solutions for investors in the field of real property subsidies, consolidation and liquidity funding services and young Berlin-based companies with personnel and non-personnel subsidies and individually tailored loans. It is mainly focused on biotechnology, medical technology, information and communications technology, optical technology businesses, transport, traffic, and mobility businesses. The bank was formerly known as Wohnungsbau-Kreditanstalt. IB Bank is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
- 1 Investitionsbank Berlin - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Investitionsbank Berlin - Company Overview
- 1.2 Investitionsbank Berlin - Business Description
- 1.3 Investitionsbank Berlin - Major Products and Services
- 2 Investitionsbank Berlin - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Investitionsbank Berlin - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Investitionsbank Berlin - Strengths
- 2.3 Investitionsbank Berlin - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Investitionsbank Berlin - Opportunities
- 2.5 Investitionsbank Berlin - Threats
- 3 Investitionsbank Berlin - Company Statement
- 4 Investitionsbank Berlin - History
- 5 Investitionsbank Berlin - Key Employees
- 6 Investitionsbank Berlin - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Investitionsbank Berlin - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Investitionsbank Berlin - Head Office
- 7.2 Investitionsbank Berlin - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Investitionsbank Berlin - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Investitionsbank Berlin - History
- Table 3: Investitionsbank Berlin - Key Employees
- Table 4: Investitionsbank Berlin - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Investitionsbank Berlin - Subsidiaries