Inventronics Limited (IVX) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Inventronics Limited (IVX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Inventronics Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Inventronics Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Inventronics Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Inventronics Limited (Inventronics) is a designer and manufacturer of metal enclosures. The company's products portfolio includes cabinets and enclosures, traffic enclosures, pedestal series, MDU enclosures, FDE enclosure series, urban refuse and recyling bins, SG pedestals, and HFC pedestal series, among others. It offers services such as feasibility studies, concept development, product design, industrial design, and mock-ups and enclosure prototypes. The company provides its products and services for various markets which include telecommunications, power, cable, traffic, electronics, and parks and recreation. Inventronics is headquartered in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada.
- 1 Inventronics Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Inventronics Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Inventronics Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Inventronics Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Inventronics Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Inventronics Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Inventronics Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Inventronics Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Inventronics Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Inventronics Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 Inventronics Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Inventronics Limited - Key Events
- 4 Inventronics Limited - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Inventronics Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Inventronics Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Inventronics Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Inventronics Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Inventronics Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Inventronics Limited - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Inventronics Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Inventronics Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Inventronics Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Inventronics Limited - Solvency