Intex Resources ASA (ITX) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Intex Resources ASA (ITX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Intex Resources ASA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Intex Resources ASA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Intex Resources ASA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Intex Resources ASA (Intex Resources) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops natural resources deposit properties. Its projects portfolio includes Mindora Nickel and Hurdal Molybdenum projects. Intex Resources' Mindora Nickel project is located 30 km from the central coast of Mindore, the Philippine covering an area of 11,315 hectares and produces nickel laterite, limontie, saprolite, and magnesium ore deposits. The company's Hrudal Molybdenum project is located 30 km north-west of Oslo Gardermoen International Airport, Norway and produces molybdenum and porphyry style mineral deposits. It also explores for nickel, cobalt, chromite, ammonium sulphate, base metals, and precious mineral deposits. The company operates in Norway and the Philippines. Intex Resources is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
- 1 Intex Resources ASA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Intex Resources ASA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Intex Resources ASA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Intex Resources ASA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Intex Resources ASA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Intex Resources ASA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Intex Resources ASA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Intex Resources ASA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Intex Resources ASA - Key Competitors
- 3 Intex Resources ASA - Recent Developments
- 4 Intex Resources ASA - Key Employees
- 5 Intex Resources ASA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Intex Resources ASA - Head Office
- 5.2 Intex Resources ASA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Intex Resources ASA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Intex Resources ASA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Intex Resources ASA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Intex Resources ASA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Intex Resources ASA - Key Employees
- Table 6: Intex Resources ASA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Intex Resources ASA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Intex Resources ASA - Financial Position