First Interstate Bancsystem, Inc. (FIBK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "First Interstate Bancsystem, Inc. (FIBK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "First Interstate Bancsystem, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "First Interstate Bancsystem, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "First Interstate Bancsystem, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. (FIB) is a bank and financial holding company. The company, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, First Interstate Bank, offers a range of banking products and services to individuals, businesses and municipalities in Montana, Wyoming and South Dakota. Its product portfolio includes personal and business checking accounts, savings accounts, credit cards, prepaid cards, home mortgage loans, auto loans, recreational vehicle loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation loans, personal loans, commercial loans, letters of credit, agri-business loans and agri-mortgage loans. FIB offers services such as online banking, online bill pay, e-statements, merchant services, remote deposit services, remittance processing services and business sweep accounts. The company offers a range of investment management, trust, insurance solutions, agency and custodial services to consumers, businesses and nonprofit organizations. It operates through a network of banking offices in communities in Wyoming, Montana, and western South Dakota. FIB is headquartered in Billings, Montana, the US.