Interserve Plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Interserve Plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Interserve Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Interserve Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Interserve Plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Interserve plc (Interserve) is a provider of global integrated support services. The company's portfolio of services includes design, construction, consulting, building, energy management, facilities management and frontline public services. Interserve also provides asbestos management, cleaning, fire safety, energy management, property development, waste management, workplace management, security, building maintenance, and site services. It caters to public and private sectors including energy and utilities, aviation, commercial, industrial, healthcare, highways, leisure and hospitality, nuclear, pharmaceutical, retail, education, marine and defense. The company has operations in the UK, the US, Australia, India, Chile, South Africa, New Zealand, Philippines, Oman, Qatar, the UAE, Portugal, Ireland and Spain. Interserve has its headquarters in Reading, Berkshire, the UK.