International Bancshares Corporation (IBOC) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "International Bancshares Corporation (IBOC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "International Bancshares Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "International Bancshares Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "International Bancshares Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
International Bancshares Corporation (IBC) is a bank holding company of IBC Bank which offers personal banking and business banking products and other financial services. The company's personal banking products include personal checking accounts, savings, money market, and individual retirement accounts, certificates of deposit, and personal debit and credit cards. It business banking products comprise business checking accounts, savings accounts, and interest checking accounts. IBC's loan products include personal loans, home, auto, boat, motorcycle, recreational vehicle, mortgage, refinance, and home equity loans and lines of credit. The company's insurance products comprise personal insurance, commercial, life, health, auto, home, renters, flood, umbrella, property, dental, disability, and medicare supplement insurance, among others. It offers services such as treasury and merchant services, cash management, international banking, online banking, investment banking, foreign currency, payment processing, wire transfers, asset management, and profit sharing services, among others. IBC is headquartered in Laredo, Texas, the US.