Interbank Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Interbank Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Interbank Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Interbank Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Interbank Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Interbank Group is a financial holding company. The company provides financial and commercial support to foreign trade transactions between Peru and China. It serves business people residing in Peru with services such as advice for and planning of business trips, commercial and financial advice for operations in China. Interbank Group, through its group companies, offers banking, securities, brokerage, private banking, advisory services, mutual fund management, property developer, life insurance, retirements and retail chains. The company primarily operates through its member company, IFH Peru Ltd. It also operates through other subsidiaries including Interbank, Inteligo SAB, Inteligo Bank, Interfondos SAF, Urbi Propiedades, Interseguro and Supermercados Peruanos. Interbank Group is headquartered in Lima, Peru.
- 1 Interbank Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Interbank Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Interbank Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Interbank Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Interbank Group - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Interbank Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Interbank Group - Strengths
- 2.3 Interbank Group - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Interbank Group - Opportunities
- 2.5 Interbank Group - Threats
- 3 Interbank Group - Company Statement
- 4 Interbank Group - History
- 5 Interbank Group - Key Employees
- 6 Interbank Group - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Interbank Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Interbank Group - Head Office
- 7.2 Interbank Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Interbank Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Interbank Group - History
- Table 3: Interbank Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Interbank Group - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Interbank Group - Subsidiaries