Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Indian Overseas Bank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Indian Overseas Bank" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Indian Overseas Bank"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is a bank which offers personal banking and corporate banking products and services. The company's personal banking products include personal savings, current, term deposit, deposit, corporate salary, recurring deposit, and education deposit accounts; personal, retail, home, clean, consumption, educational, vehicle, commercial, and commercial cash credit loans and mortgages, and personal debit and credit cards. Its corporate banking products comprise micro, SME, term, working capital, professional, self employed, MSE, regional MSME care, and mudra loans. IOB also provides NRI accounts, rural accounts, agricultural accounts, insurance products, mutual funds, pension products, and agricultural and short term loans. The company offers services such as depository, locker facilities, RTGS, merchant banking, remittances, foreign currency exchange, agricultural business consultancy, mobile banking, online banking, internet banking, and other banking related services. It operates in India, South Korea, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam, Kuwait, Oman, and Singapore. IOB is headquartered Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.