Immsi S.p.A. (IMSI) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Immsi S.p.A. (IMSI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Immsi S.p.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Immsi S.p.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Immsi S.p.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Immsi S.p.A. (Immsi) is an investment holding company. The company's investment portfolio includes real estate sector, industrial sector, naval sector, and property sector. Its real estate sector includes tourist and holiday resort through Molas S.p.a., Pietra S.r.l. and Apuliae S.p.a. Immsi's Industrial sector operates through Piaggio group, which retains in the production of scooters, motorbikes and commercial vehicles including three and four-wheelers. The company's naval sector operates through Rodriquez group, which carries out the business of construction and marketing of maritime, defense and leisure boats such as ferries, yachts, fast patrol boats and mine warfare vessels. Its property sector operates through various subsidiaries in the real estate industry such as the management of a golf resort, and commercial and residential real estate development. Immsi is headquartered in Mantua, Italy.
- 1 Immsi S.p.A. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Immsi S.p.A. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Immsi S.p.A. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Immsi S.p.A. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Immsi S.p.A. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Immsi S.p.A. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Immsi S.p.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Immsi S.p.A. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Immsi S.p.A. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Immsi S.p.A. - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Immsi S.p.A. - Valuation
- 2.3 Immsi S.p.A. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Immsi S.p.A. - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Immsi S.p.A. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 Immsi S.p.A. - Liquidity
- 3 Immsi S.p.A. - Recent Developments
- 4 Immsi S.p.A. - Key Events
- 5 Immsi S.p.A. - Key Employees
- 6 Immsi S.p.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Immsi S.p.A. - Head Office
- 6.2 Immsi S.p.A. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Immsi S.p.A. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Immsi S.p.A. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Immsi S.p.A. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Immsi S.p.A. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Immsi S.p.A. - Key Events
- Table 6: Immsi S.p.A. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Immsi S.p.A. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Immsi S.p.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Immsi S.p.A. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Immsi S.p.A. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Immsi S.p.A. - Solvency
- Figure 5: Immsi S.p.A. - Valuation
- Figure 6: Immsi S.p.A. - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Immsi S.p.A. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 8: Immsi S.p.A. - Liquidity