Immofinanz AG (IIA) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Immofinanz AG (IIA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Immofinanz AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Immofinanz AG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Immofinanz AG"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Immofinanz AG (Immofinanz) is a commercial real estate service provider. The company invests in private and commercial properties. Its business activities include acquisition and management of standing investments and asset management, the realization of development projects, and the sale and rental of various properties. Immofinanz owns, operates and manages a portfolio of offices, logistics and commercial properties, hotel properties, retail properties, residential properties and garages. The company has operations in Austria, Germany, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, and Russia. Immofinanz is headquartered in Vienna, Austria.
- 1 Immofinanz AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Immofinanz AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 Immofinanz AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 Immofinanz AG - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Immofinanz AG - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Immofinanz AG - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Immofinanz AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Immofinanz AG - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Immofinanz AG - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Immofinanz AG - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Immofinanz AG - Valuation
- 2.3 Immofinanz AG - Key Competitors
- 3 Immofinanz AG - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Immofinanz AG - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Immofinanz AG - Recent Developments
- 5 Immofinanz AG - Key Events
- 6 Immofinanz AG - Key Employees
- 7 Immofinanz AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Immofinanz AG - Head Office
- 7.2 Immofinanz AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Immofinanz AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Immofinanz AG - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Immofinanz AG - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Immofinanz AG - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Immofinanz AG - Key Events
- Table 6: Immofinanz AG - Key Employees
- Table 7: Immofinanz AG - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Immofinanz AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Immofinanz AG - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Immofinanz AG - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Immofinanz AG - Solvency
- Figure 5: Immofinanz AG - Valuation