IMPACT Silver Corp. (IPT) - Company Capsule Identifies crucial company information about "IMPACT Silver Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements. Provides key ratios on company's financial performance. Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions. Provides annual and interim financial ratios.Reasons To Buy
World Market Intelligence's "IMPACT Silver Corp. (IPT) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "IMPACT Silver Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Enhance your understanding of "IMPACT Silver Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
IMPACT Silver Corp. (IMPACT) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops silver, gold, zinc, and lead deposit properties. Its projects include Royal, Chivo, San Ramon, Noche Buena, Cuchara Oscar, Capire, and Veta Grande mine projects. IMPACT also owns and operates Guadalupe and Capire production centers' located in Zacualpan, Capire District, Mexico and holds a production capacity of 500 tonnes of silver deposit per day. The company's Veta Grande silver project is located 500 km in the Zacatecas Silver District, northwest of Mexico comprises 13 mineral concessions and 200 tonnes of silver deposits per day through Santa Gabriela processing plant. It has operations in Canada, Dominican Republic, the US, and Mexico. IMPACT is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 IMPACT Silver Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 IMPACT Silver Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 IMPACT Silver Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 IMPACT Silver Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 IMPACT Silver Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 IMPACT Silver Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 IMPACT Silver Corp. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 IMPACT Silver Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 IMPACT Silver Corp. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.3 IMPACT Silver Corp. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 IMPACT Silver Corp. - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 IMPACT Silver Corp. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 IMPACT Silver Corp. - Recent Developments
- 4 IMPACT Silver Corp. - Key Events
- 5 IMPACT Silver Corp. - Key Employees
- 6 IMPACT Silver Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 IMPACT Silver Corp. - Head Office
- 6.2 IMPACT Silver Corp. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: IMPACT Silver Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: IMPACT Silver Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: IMPACT Silver Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: IMPACT Silver Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: IMPACT Silver Corp. - Key Events
- Table 6: IMPACT Silver Corp. - Key Employees
- Table 7: IMPACT Silver Corp. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: IMPACT Silver Corp. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: IMPACT Silver Corp. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: IMPACT Silver Corp. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: IMPACT Silver Corp. - Efficiency
- Figure 5: IMPACT Silver Corp. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset