IMP Powers Ltd. (IMPP) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "IMP Powers Ltd. (IMPP) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "IMP Powers Ltd."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "IMP Powers Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "IMP Powers Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
IMP Powers Ltd. (IMP) is a manufacturer and distributor of power transformers. The company designs and manufactures extra high voltage (EHV), power, auto transformers, power transformers, distribution transformers, auxilliary transformers, arc furnace transformers, thyristor duty transformers, station transformers and special purpose transformers. Its small transformers range from 63 kVA up to 2000kVA, which is used in distribution network. The company caters its products to utilities, SEB, PSU and private industries, in more than 26 countries worldwide. IMP IMP is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
- 1 IMP Powers Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 IMP Powers Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 IMP Powers Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 IMP Powers Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 IMP Powers Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 IMP Powers Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 IMP Powers Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 IMP Powers Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 IMP Powers Ltd. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 IMP Powers Ltd. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 IMP Powers Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.2.6 IMP Powers Ltd. - Valuation
- 2.3 IMP Powers Ltd. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 IMP Powers Ltd. - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 IMP Powers Ltd. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 IMP Powers Ltd. - Liquidity
- 3 IMP Powers Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 4 IMP Powers Ltd. - Key Employees
- 5 IMP Powers Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- 6 IMP Powers Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 IMP Powers Ltd. - Head Office
- 6.2 IMP Powers Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: IMP Powers Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: IMP Powers Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: IMP Powers Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: IMP Powers Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: IMP Powers Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 6: IMP Powers Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 7: IMP Powers Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: IMP Powers Ltd. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: IMP Powers Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: IMP Powers Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: IMP Powers Ltd. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: IMP Powers Ltd. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: IMP Powers Ltd. - Solvency
- Figure 6: IMP Powers Ltd. - Valuation
- Figure 7: IMP Powers Ltd. - Efficiency
- Figure 8: IMP Powers Ltd. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 9: IMP Powers Ltd. - Liquidity