IIFL Holdings Limited (INDIAINFO) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "IIFL Holdings Limited (INDIAINFO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "IIFL Holdings Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "IIFL Holdings Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "IIFL Holdings Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
IIFL Holdings Limited (IIFL), formerly India Infoline Limited, is a financial service provider. The company's financial services include credit and finance, wealth management, financial product distribution, asset management, capital market advisory, financial advisory, and investment banking services. It also offers loan processing, healthcare and equipment financing, commercial vehicle financing, portfolio management, diversified portfolio, robust credit assessment, effective risk management techniques, and efficient collection mechanism services. IIFL also provides succession planning, private banking, internet broking, commodities and currency advisory, advisory and financial planning, risk management, funds management, venture capital services, retail banking, institutional banking, transactions management, real estate advisory, and real estate investment services, among others. The company operates in India, Singapore, the UAE, the US, the UK, Hong Kong, Mauritius, and Switzerland. IIFL is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.