IGM Financial Inc. (IGM) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "IGM Financial Inc. (IGM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "IGM Financial Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "IGM Financial Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "IGM Financial Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
IGM Financial Inc. (IGM) is a financial service provider. The company manages and distributes mutual funds and other managed asset products. It provides mutual funds and guaranteed investment funds, investment loans, income trust, and segregated funds. IGM also offers services such as cash and credit management, estate planning and risk management, tax minimization, retirement planning, and portfolio management services. The company operates through its subsidiaries, such as Investors Group Inc., Mackenzie Financial Corporation, and Investment Planning Counsel Inc. It operates as a member of Power Financial Corporation. IGM is headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- 1 IGM Financial Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 IGM Financial Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 IGM Financial Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 IGM Financial Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 IGM Financial Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 IGM Financial Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 IGM Financial Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 IGM Financial Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 IGM Financial Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 IGM Financial Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 IGM Financial Inc. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 IGM Financial Inc. - Efficiency
- 3 IGM Financial Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 IGM Financial Inc. - Key Employees
- 5 IGM Financial Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 IGM Financial Inc. - Head Office
- 5.2 IGM Financial Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: IGM Financial Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: IGM Financial Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: IGM Financial Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: IGM Financial Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: IGM Financial Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 6: IGM Financial Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: IGM Financial Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: IGM Financial Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: IGM Financial Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: IGM Financial Inc. - Valuation
- Figure 5: IGM Financial Inc. - Efficiency