IBI Group Inc. (IBG) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "IBI Group Inc. (IBG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "IBI Group Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "IBI Group Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "IBI Group Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
IBI Group, Inc. (IBI) is a construction service provider. The company offers services, such as architecture, engineering, planning, landscape architecture, systems, and transportation. The company offers architecture services for civic and municipal, healthcare, higher education, hospitality, retail and commercial, stadiums, and senior communities. IBI's engineering services include water resources management, geomatics and surveying, and brownfield development, among others. The company also provides transportation services, which include, traffic engineering, transit planning, transit station design, highway design, construction administration and bridge engineering. In addition, its planning services comprises land-use planning, transit-oriented development, and urban design, among others. The company operates through its 80 offices located across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa and the Caribbean. IBI is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.