Hyflux Ltd (600) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Hyflux Ltd (600) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hyflux Ltd"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hyflux Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hyflux Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hyflux Ltd (Hyflux) is a provider of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for water treatment plants. The company's portfolio of products and services include membrane and systems, water solutions, operations and maintenance services, renewable resources services and capital management. Hyflux designs, builds and operates water treatment plants and seawater desalination plants. The company also supplies a range of water and fluid treatment solutions such as wastewater cleaning, water recycling, water reclamation, raw water purification and ultra pure water production for industrial and municipal clients. It also offers home consumer filtration and purification products. The company's membranes and systems are installed in more than 1,300 plants in 400 locations worldwide. The company markets its products and services in East Asia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) regions. Hyflux is headquartered in Singapore.
3 Hyflux Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships3.1 Hyflux Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy4 Hyflux Ltd - Recent Developments5 Hyflux Ltd - SWOT Analysis5.1 Hyflux Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview5.2 Hyflux Ltd - Strengths5.3 Hyflux Ltd - Weaknesses5.4 Hyflux Ltd - Opportunities5.5 Hyflux Ltd - Threats6 Hyflux Ltd - Company Statement7 Hyflux Ltd - History8 Hyflux Ltd - Key Employees9 Hyflux Ltd - Key Employee Biographies10 Hyflux Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries10.1 Hyflux Ltd - Head Office10.2 Hyflux Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries11 Appendix11.1 Methodology11.2 Ratio Definitions11.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Hyflux Ltd - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Hyflux Ltd - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Hyflux Ltd - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Hyflux Ltd - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Hyflux Ltd - HistoryTable 6: Hyflux Ltd - Key EmployeesTable 7: Hyflux Ltd - Key Employee BiographiesTable 8: Hyflux Ltd - SubsidiariesTable 9: Hyflux Ltd - LocationsList of FiguresFigure 1: Hyflux Ltd - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Hyflux Ltd - Financial PositionFigure 3: Hyflux Ltd - Net Debt vs. Gearing RatioFigure 4: Hyflux Ltd - Operational EfficiencyFigure 5: Hyflux Ltd - SolvencyFigure 6: Hyflux Ltd - Valuation
- 1 Hyflux Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Hyflux Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Hyflux Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 Hyflux Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Hyflux Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Hyflux Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Hyflux Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Hyflux Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Hyflux Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Hyflux Ltd - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Hyflux Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Hyflux Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Hyflux Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 Hyflux Ltd - Key Competitors