Holder Construction Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Holder Construction Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Holder Construction Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Holder Construction Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Holder Construction Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Holder Construction Company (Holder Construction) is a general construction contractor, which provides designing, engineering, construction and developing services. The company's portfolio of services include pre-construction and construction services, building information modeling, planning and design support, sustainable services, building information exchange, safety and risk management, MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) support services, and commissioning. The company is primarily involved in construction of corporate buildings, commercial offices, data and technology centers, educational facilities, hospitality and public utility buildings, and commercial interior developments. In addition, the company offers construction services such as terminal construction; terminal renovations and expansions; concessions, airline gate, and premium club upgrades; and mechanical, electrical, and fire protection upgrades to the aviation industry. Holder Construction is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
- 1 Holder Construction Company - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Holder Construction Company - Company Overview
- 1.2 Holder Construction Company - Business Description
- 1.3 Holder Construction Company - Major Products and Services
- 2 Holder Construction Company - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Holder Construction Company - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Holder Construction Company - Strengths
- 2.3 Holder Construction Company - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Holder Construction Company - Opportunities
- 2.5 Holder Construction Company - Threats
- 3 Holder Construction Company - History
- 4 Holder Construction Company - Key Employees
- 5 Holder Construction Company - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Holder Construction Company - Head Office
- 5.2 Holder Construction Company - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Holder Construction Company - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Holder Construction Company - History
- Table 3: Holder Construction Company - Key Employees
- Table 4: Holder Construction Company - Locations