Hitachi Capital Corporation (8586) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Hitachi Capital Corporation (8586) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hitachi Capital Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Hitachi Capital Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Hitachi Capital Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Hitachi Capital Corporation (Hitachi Capital) is a financial product and service provider. The company's products include debit and credit cards, home appliance money, prepaid cards, employee IC cards, and home, home appliances, home refurbishment, digital home appliances, and housing loans. Its other products comprise life, non life, property, fire, earthquake, long term disability, retrocession, and protection insurance. Hitachi Capital offers services such as financing leases, operating leases, renting, project financing, and information equipment, industrial machinery, environmental and welfare equipment, construction machinery, semiconductor equipment, and medical equipment financing services. The company also provides automobile financing and leasing, business equipment financing, agricultural financing, employee welfare support services, property and securitization arrangement services, outsourcing, payment and collection agency, payment processing, office processing, fund raising, and other financial services. It has operations in Japan and Overseas. Hitachi Capital is headquartered in Minato Ku, Japan.