Hilton Metal Forging Ltd - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Hilton Metal Forging Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hilton Metal Forging Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Hilton Metal Forging Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Hilton Metal Forging Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Hilton Metal Forging Ltd (HMFL) is a steel and metal products manufacturing and distributing company. The company's products include metal forgings, flanges, forged fittings, engineered parts, stainless steel flanges, hydraulic fittings, forged components, and Christmas tree components. Its other products comprise stub ends, threaded flanges, blind flanges, weld neck flanges, socket welded flanges, stainless steel forged flanges, stainless steel, carbon steel, high pressure flanges, and forged fittings. HMFL also provides hastealloys, exotic alloys, aluminium alloys and steel, low alloys, high pressure flanges, and engineered forged fittings and components, among others. The company offers services such as cutting shop, automated bi metallic band sawing, cutting, forging, engineering, machining, heat treatment, die shop, vertical machining, and quality control and inspection services. It operates in Mumbai and Thane, India. HMFL is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.