Hilti Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Hilti Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hilti Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hilti Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hilti Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hilti Corporation (Hilti) is a provider of tools, systems and solutions for the construction and building maintenance industries. The company is involved in the development, production and distribution of tools and products. Key products includes anchor systems, construction chemicals, cordless systems, cutting, sawing and grinding, diamond coring and cutting, screw fastening, direct fastening, drilling and demolition, facade mounting systems, installation systems, firestop, measuring systems, and insert tools. In addition, Hilti offers support and services comprising tool services, logistics, fleet management, engineering services, administration, training and advice, and quality and testing services. It has operations in 120 countries across North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Hilti has its headquarters in Schaan, Liechtenstein.
- 1 Hilti Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Hilti Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Hilti Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Hilti Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Hilti Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Hilti Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Hilti Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 Hilti Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Hilti Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Hilti Corporation - Strengths
- 4.3 Hilti Corporation - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Hilti Corporation - Opportunities
- 4.5 Hilti Corporation - Threats
- 5 Hilti Corporation - Company Statement
- 6 Hilti Corporation - History
- 7 Hilti Corporation - Key Employees
- 8 Hilti Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Hilti Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Hilti Corporation - Head Office
- 9.2 Hilti Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Hilti Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Hilti Corporation - History
- Table 3: Hilti Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 4: Hilti Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Hilti Corporation - Subsidiaries