The Higo Bank, Ltd. (8394) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "The Higo Bank, Ltd. (8394) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Higo Bank, Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "The Higo Bank, Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "The Higo Bank, Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
The Higo Bank, Ltd. (Higo Bank) is a regional bank, which provides deposit, lending, securities investment, trading securities, domestic exchange, foreign exchange, corporate bond trustee and registered, swaps, and incidental business. Its deposits products include savings accounts, current accounts, savings deposits, time deposits, notice deposits, instalment savings, tax reserves, and foreign currency deposits. Higo Bank offers transferable deposits, loans, government bonds, property insurance, casualty insurance, life insurance, and credit cards. The company also offers services such as payment collection, foreign exchange, custody and safe deposit box, internet banking, mobile banking, underwriting, credit guarantee, financial instrument brokerage services. It provides government bonds for payment preparation and fund management of deposits, and municipal bonds. The company operates through its network of offices across Japan. Higo Bank is headquartered in Kumamoto, Japan.