Hidroelektra Niskogradnja d.d. (HDEL-R-A) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Hidroelektra Niskogradnja d.d. (HDEL-R-A) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hidroelektra Niskogradnja d.d."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Hidroelektra Niskogradnja d.d." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Hidroelektra Niskogradnja d.d."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Hidroelektra Niskogradnja d.d. (Hidroelektra) is a civil engineering company. The company offers services such as demolition of building structures and earthworks, building construction and civil engineering construction, roof structure erection and roofing works, electric installation works, real estate management, facade and plastering works, rental of construction machinery and architectural and engineering services, among others. It constructs and develops residential and commercial buildings, roads, airports, sport facilities, hydraulic structures, dams, demolition works, and water, power and oil works. Hidroelektra also produces building materials such as lime, readymade concrete mixture, mortar and plaster, grinding products, metal structures and parts, and mine, quarry and building machines, among others. The company offers maintenance and repair services to motor vehicles. It operates in Croatia, Germany, Kenya, Russia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Ukraine, Algeria, Greece, Slovenia, Kosovo, and Bosnia and Herzegovina. Hidroelektra is headquartered in Zagreb, Croatia.