Hexagon AB (HEXAB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Hexagon AB (HEXAB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hexagon AB"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hexagon AB" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hexagon AB"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hexagon AB (Hexagon) is global provider of design, measurement and visualization technologies. Its technologies enable its customers to create, manage, and share information for enhancing productivity and quality, and to make operational decisions by exploiting multi-dimensional data. The company offers geosystems, including airborne sensors, construction lasers, field and mobile solutions, global navigation satellite systems and global positioning systems, laser scanners, laser distance meters, levels, locators, machine control, mining systems, monitoring systems, laser stations, theodolites, and related software to capture, reference, analyze, process, and store geographical information used by the customers involved in infrastructure projects. It also provides metrology systems comprising coordinate measuring systems, gauges and hand tools, industrial theodolites, laser scanners, laser tracker systems, milling systems, metrology software packages, multisensor and optical systems, portable measuring arms, probing systems and styli, white light scanner systems, and machine tool probing solutions to optimize and control manufacturing processes. Hexagon business is spread across 46 countries and its key market is Western Europe. The company is headquartered at Stockholm, Sweden.