Herencia Resources PLC (HER) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Herencia Resources PLC (HER) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Herencia Resources PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Herencia Resources PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Herencia Resources PLC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Herencia Resources PLC (Herencia Resources) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops mineral resource properties. Its projects include Picachos, Paguanta, Guamanga, and La Serena projects. Herencia Resources' Picachos project is located approximately 50 km southeast of the coastal city of La Serena, Chile and produces gold and copper deposits. The company's Paguanta project is located near the Cerro Colorado porphyry copper mine covering an area of 1,000 km in northern Chile and produces gold, silver, zinc, lead, and copper deposits. Its Guamanga project is located approximately 750 km north of Santiago in Region III, Chile and produces gold, copper, cobalt, molybdenum, iron oxides, primary magnetite, limonites, and hematite deposits. The company operates in Australia and Chile. Herenica Resources is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Herencia Resources PLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Herencia Resources PLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Herencia Resources PLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Herencia Resources PLC - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Herencia Resources PLC - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Herencia Resources PLC - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Herencia Resources PLC - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Herencia Resources PLC - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.3 Herencia Resources PLC - Solvency
- 2.3 Herencia Resources PLC - Key Competitors
- 3 Herencia Resources PLC - Recent Developments
- 4 Herencia Resources PLC - Key Events
- 5 Herencia Resources PLC - Key Employees
- 6 Herencia Resources PLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Herencia Resources PLC - Head Office
- 6.2 Herencia Resources PLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Herencia Resources PLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Herencia Resources PLC - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Herencia Resources PLC - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Herencia Resources PLC - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Herencia Resources PLC - Key Events
- Table 6: Herencia Resources PLC - Key Employees
- Table 7: Herencia Resources PLC - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Herencia Resources PLC - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Herencia Resources PLC - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 3: Herencia Resources PLC - Solvency