Hellenic Bank Public Company Ltd (HB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Hellenic Bank Public Company Ltd (HB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hellenic Bank Public Company Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hellenic Bank Public Company Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hellenic Bank Public Company Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hellenic Bank Public Company Ltd (Hellenic Bank) operates as a retail bank. The bank provides a range of banking and financial services to individual customers, corporate and public organizations. Its portfolio of products includes current accounts, overdraft accounts, fixed deposits accounts, saving accounts, deposits accounts, deposits protection schemes, house loans, personal loans, car loans, net loans, corporate loans, newlyweds schemes, education schemes and energy schemes. In addition, Hellenic Bank offers credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, student cards, life insurance, fire insurance, accident insurance, bank assurance, employers' liability insurance, house insurance and motor insurance. The bank also provides various services such as, investment banking services, corporate banking services, brokerage services, cash management services, international payment services, corporate services, treasury services, private banking services, custodian services and net banking services. It operates through a network of branches in Cyprus and representative offices in Johannesburg and Kiev. Hellenic Bank is headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus.