Harvest Gold Corp. (HVG) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Harvest Gold Corp. (HVG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Harvest Gold Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Harvest Gold Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Harvest Gold Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Harvest Gold Corp. (Harvest Gold) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold and silver deposit properties in the US. Its projects include Rosebud Mine, and RE projects. Harvest Gold's Rosebud Mine project located in northwest Nevada approximately five miles to the south of the Hycroft mine comprises 54 mining claims covering an area of approximately 1067 acres and produces 396,842 ounces gold and 2.3 million ounces silver deposits. The company's RW project located two to four miles south of the south flank of the Roberts Mountains in the northeast part of Kobeh Valley in Eureka County, Nevada consists of 125 unpatented lode mining claims covering an area of approximately 1,045 hectares and produces gold and silver deposits. It has operations in Canada and the US. Harvest Gold is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Harvest Gold Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Harvest Gold Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Harvest Gold Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Harvest Gold Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Harvest Gold Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Harvest Gold Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Harvest Gold Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Harvest Gold Corp. - Key Competitors
- 3 Harvest Gold Corp. - Recent Developments
- 4 Harvest Gold Corp. - Key Events
- 5 Harvest Gold Corp. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Harvest Gold Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Harvest Gold Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Harvest Gold Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Harvest Gold Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Harvest Gold Corp. - Key Events
- Table 6: Harvest Gold Corp. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Harvest Gold Corp. - Financial Position