Harleysville Group Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Harleysville Group Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Harleysville Group Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Harleysville Group Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Harleysville Group Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Harleysville Group Inc. (Harleysville) is an insurance provider. The company provides a range of insurance products for individuals, and small and mid-sized businesses. Its products portfolio includes business insurance, flood insurance, professional liability coverage, debt protection insurance, broadened commercial auto coverage, homeowners insurance, auto insurance, boat insurance and umbrella or blanket excess liability insurance. In addition, Harleysville offers pension plans, annuities, term life insurance, permanent life insurance and universal life insurance. The company distributes its insurance products through insurance agencies in Eastern and Midwestern US. The company's operations are spanned across Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. Harleysville operates as a subsidiary of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, a provider of insurance and financial services based in the US. The company is headquartered in Harleysville, Pennsylvania, the US.
- 1 Harleysville Group Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Harleysville Group Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Harleysville Group Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Harleysville Group Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Harleysville Group Inc. - Recent Developments
- 3 Harleysville Group Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Harleysville Group Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Harleysville Group Inc. - Strengths
- 3.3 Harleysville Group Inc. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Harleysville Group Inc. - Opportunities
- 3.5 Harleysville Group Inc. - Threats
- 4 Harleysville Group Inc. - History
- 5 Harleysville Group Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Harleysville Group Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Harleysville Group Inc. - Head Office
- 6.2 Harleysville Group Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Harleysville Group Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Harleysville Group Inc. - History
- Table 3: Harleysville Group Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Harleysville Group Inc. - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Harleysville Group Inc. - Locations