Hanwa Co., Ltd. (8078) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Hanwa Co., Ltd. (8078) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hanwa Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Hanwa Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Hanwa Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Hanwa Co., Ltd. (Hanwa) is one of the leading trading companies in Japan. The company operates through five business divisions: Steel, Non-Ferrous Metals, Food Products, Petroleum and Chemicals, and Other. It imports and exports steel products, steelmaking raw materials, construction materials, housing materials, non-ferrous metals, recycling materials, industrial machinery, amusement facility, information processing equipment, petroleum, chemicals, cement, seafood, poultry, lumber and others. The company operates through key subsidiaries such as Hanwa Logistics Tokyo Co., Ltd., Hanwa Eco Steel Corporation, Hanwa Steel Service Ltd., Hanwa Foods Co., Ltd., and Hanwa Alpha Business Co., Ltd. The company has offices in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Hokkaido, Tohoku, Niigata, Chugoku, Kyushu, Kitakanto, Shizuoka, Atsugi, Okinawa and Okayama. It also has presence in overseas locations such as Seoul, Beijing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Taipei, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Jakarta, and Mumbai. Hanwa is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.