Hansgrohe SE : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Hansgrohe SE : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hansgrohe SE"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hansgrohe SE" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hansgrohe SE"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hansgrohe SE (Hansgrohe) is a manufacturer and supplier of sanitary products and bathroom designs. The company's portfolio of products includes bath accessories, showers and shower attachments, whirlpools and steam showers. The company offers products under various brands such as Hansgrohe, Pharo, Axor and Pontos. Hansgrohe owns and operates 10 production sites, which includes six in Germany and one each in the US, China, France, and the Netherlands. In addition, it has sales offices and subsidiaries in 44 countries across Asia, Africa, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and North America. The company also involved in selling mixers and showers in more than 140 countries. The company is a subsidiary of Masco Corporation. Hansgrohe is headquartered in Schiltach, Germany.
- 1 Hansgrohe SE - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Hansgrohe SE - Company Overview
- 1.2 Hansgrohe SE - Business Description
- 1.3 Hansgrohe SE - Major Products and Services
- 2 Hansgrohe SE - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Hansgrohe SE - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Hansgrohe SE - Recent Developments
- 4 Hansgrohe SE - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Hansgrohe SE - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Hansgrohe SE - Strengths
- 4.3 Hansgrohe SE - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Hansgrohe SE - Opportunities
- 4.5 Hansgrohe SE - Threats
- 5 Hansgrohe SE - Company Statement
- 6 Hansgrohe SE - History
- 7 Hansgrohe SE - Key Employees
- 8 Hansgrohe SE - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Hansgrohe SE - Head Office
- 8.2 Hansgrohe SE - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Hansgrohe SE - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Hansgrohe SE - History
- Table 3: Hansgrohe SE - Key Employees
- Table 4: Hansgrohe SE - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Hansgrohe SE - Locations